jsb 2700

In the light of yesterday’s Government advice on non-essential gatherings and travel,  the GOMW Executive Committee has decided to postpone both the Castle Combe Big Day Out (08 April)  and the AGM at Silverstone (13 May). It is hoped to re-arrange both for the autumn with the continued support of our sponsors.

Those who have booked and paid for the Big Day Out will be contacted individually and offered the options of either holding over their entry fee until the autumn or being refunded. Those who have already booked to attend the AGM will also be informed individually of the postponement.

The planned Bring Your Own Vehicle Day which we had hoped to arrange for June or July is under review. Details on these and other Guild activities will be updated as the national situation becomes clearer. For news updates see www.gomw.co.uk/virus.

We use your search, location and browsing data and set cookies to analyse traffic, recognise logged-in users and personalise ads. Click OK to give your consent to this. If you don't, some parts of the website may not work as intended.